Understanding Ring Size
- Understanding Ring Size
- What do your ring names mean?
- What size rings should I use for my project?
- What is aspect ratio?
- How do you calculate aspect ratio?
- How do you use aspect ratio?
- How does Measured (actual) AR differ from Mandrel AR?
- What is the difference between the wire gauge systems SWG and AWG?
Choosing a Metal
Choosing the Right Tools
- Choosing the Right Tools
- What pliers do you recommend for different sizes/gauges of jump rings?
- Which pliers are best for beginners?
- What are the differences between each model?
- What is a Jump Ring Tool and how do I use it?
- What is Tool Magic and how do I use it?
- How do I thin out my clumpy Tool Magic?
- What is a bead mat and how do I use it?
Chainmaille Project Help
- Chainmaille Project Help
- What projects are best for beginners?
- Does Blue Buddha Boutique sell kits and instructions?
- Why do you charge for your instructions?
- Do you recommend buying chainmaille jewelry books?
- What about magazine projects?
- Where can I buy supplies to make a project I saw in one of your ads?
- Can I find chainmaille projects online?
- How many rings do I need for my project?
- Do you sell clasps, findings, and other components for my project?
- I have my supply list, now what?
- I'm having trouble with a particular weave. Can you help me?
- What sizes do you use to make the Quantum Rose?
About Our Rings
Understanding Our Pricing
About Blue Buddha Boutique
- Chainmaille Classes
- Do you teach classes?
- How do I register for a class?
- How do I schedule a private or small-group lesson?
- Do you teach out-of-state?
- I want to learn something in Rebeca's gallery; can you teach me that?
- I saw a chainmaille project in a book or a magazine; can you teach me that?
- Do you sell kits and instructions for all the classes you offer?
- Finished Jewelry
- How do I care for my jewelry?
- How do I care for my rubber chainmaille jewelry?
- How can I commission a custom piece from Rebeca?
- How long does it take for an item of jewelry to be made?
- Can I find your finished jewelry at art fairs and craft shows?
- Can I find Rebeca's designs in any retail stores?
- Do you have a class or kit for items in Rebeca's gallery?