As of December 2012, Blue Buddha's founder is selling finished jewelry under her own name - Rebeca Mojica. Many of the jewelry designs previously found in Blue Buddha's gallery will be available in Rebeca Mojica's shop or online gallery. See the questions below for more information, or hop on over to rebecamojica.com.
Finished Jewelry FAQs
- How do I care for my jewelry?
- How do I care for my rubber chainmaille jewelry?
- How can I commission a custom piece from Rebeca?
- How long does it take for an item of jewelry to be made?
- Can I find your finished jewelry at art fairs and craft shows?
- Can I find Rebeca's designs in any retail stores?
- Do you have a class or kit for items in Rebeca's gallery?