Choosing the Right Tools
The right tool for you depends on a variety of factors including ring sizes you are using, the material you are working with, and overall comfort and feel of the tools for your individual hands. This section of the FAQ will give you some general information about the differences between a few styles of pliers as well as information about products like Tool Magic.
Choosing the Right Tools FAQs
- What pliers do you recommend for different sizes/gauges of jump rings?
- Which pliers are best for beginners?
- What are the differences between each model?
- What is a Jump Ring Tool and how do I use it?
- What is Tool Magic and how do I use it?
- How do I thin out my clumpy Tool Magic?
- What is a bead mat and how do I use it?